You certainly don’t have to do business in Utah to take advantage of our great pricing on non-ferrous materials! In fact- because Salt Lake City is a centralized distribution hub, commercial and industrial customers from all across the nation choose us for all their large lot non-ferrous metal recycling needs. We are a family-owned company, which allows us to give you the kind of personalized service you simply can’t get when dealing with the Big Boys.
Why You Should Recycle With Utah Metal Works
- You can send your materials to us or we can arrange for pickup anywhere in the Continental U.S or Canada.
- We give you open, honest, and fair returns on all your non-ferrous metals.
- We deal in a wide variety of industrial scrap including (but not limited to):
- Insulated and non-insulated copper and aluminum wire
- Large industrial demolition materials
- Mine demolition
- Utility wire
- And much, much, more
- Our facility has all of the latest in state-of-the-art testing and processing equipment and we can also provide on-site testing under specific circumstances. If we can’t test it onsite, we have resources that will get the answers you need.
- We have been in business for 55 years, and you can count on us for consistent, reliable service.
- We offer prompt, flexible payment terms.
The Lewon family and their team of dedicated employees are committed to providing out-of-state commercial customers with the fairest prices as well as the very best service anywhere in the country. Contact us today and see why so many businesses of all sizes and types make us their trusted partner for all their non-ferrous metal recycling needs.